Economic Heating & Air Conditioning HVAC in Lutherville MD
Economic Heating & Air Conditioning
14 Tenbury Rd
Lutherville, MD 21093
443-608-0763 or send email
Rating: 0/5 (0 votes)
Hourly Rate: $80/hr
I have over 25 years in the Heating and Cooling field and can help you with anything you need done. From diagnosis, repair, seasonal check ups, maintenance...to full installations. I have 25 years experience in Plumbing and Electric as well, so if you needed anything else done while I’m there, please just let me know.
I take a lot of pride in my work and truly enjoy what I do, so I am definitely not out here just to make a quick buck. I am a true perfectionist and treat my customers homes as if it were my own. My prices are also at least 50% less than larger company prices. That’s because I have no overhead, so I have no reason to hike up the pricing on parts and equipment like the rest. Most companies will double, sometimes triple the price on any material right from the start! I’d much rather keep my prices as low as possible, so my customers want to use me again in the future, and hopefully tell their friends about me as well. I get new referrals all the time and have thousands of satisfied customers. So, being an honest guy, who does great work at low prices, has worked out really well for me so far. I would love the opportunity to gain your trust as well!
Here is a list of just some of the services I provide 7 days a week:
- Energy Efficient Heating + Cooling Systems - Central Air Conditioning - Ductless Mini Split Systems - Heat Pumps - Air Handlers -Furnaces - Boilers - Electric Baseboards - Radiant Heating
(Forced Hot Air, Natural Gas, Oil, Liquid Propane & Steam)
- Refrigerant / Freon Charged (410-A - R-22 - RS-44B)
- Refrigerant Leak Detection & Leak Repair
- Replacement of the following: Condenser, Evaporater Coil, Fan, Blower Motor, Compressor, Capacitor, Ignitor, Thermocouple, Thermopile, Gas Valve, Condensate Pan, Control Board, Circulation Pump, Water Feeder, High Limit Pressure Switch, Flame Sensor, TXV...and ANYTHING else you need!
- Gas Conversions, Gas Lines Ran (stoves, water heaters, outdoor Barbecue’s, etc.)
- Seasonal HVAC Maintenance / Check UPS
- Boiler Tune Ups, Cleaning / Maintenance
- Coil Cleaning, Filter Changes
- Thermostat Installation (Digital, Programmable, Wi-Fi)
- Duct Work Ran, Supply / Return Vents Added
- Humidifiers, Electonic Air Cleaner / Purifier - UV / Germicidal Light
- Hot Water Heater / Tankless Water Heater
- Fireplaces, Inserts (Wood, Gas, Propane, Pellet Stoves)
- Carbon Monoxide Testing & Repair
- Garbage Disposals, Ice Machine Installation & Repair
- Plumbing Leaks, New Piping Ran
- Circuit Breaker Repair
- Electrical Troubleshooting, Panel Upgrades
- Additional Outlets & Light Switches
- New Lighting Fixtures, Wiring Issues
- Exhaust Fans, Attic Fans
- Appliance Installation & Repair
- I also work on Food Trucks, Campers, Mobile Homes, RVs, Trailers and any other miscellaneous equipment . . . just ask!
- Commercial Refrigeration: Deli Cases, Beverage Coolers, Walk In Coolers, Walk In Refrigerators & Freezers, Wine Fridges, Ice Cream & Yogurt Machines
Anything else..just ask!
I am available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with no overtime fees, ever!
CALL OR TEXT - (443) 608-0763
***Since I am usually on a job, my wife takes all my calls initially. But I should be able to give you a call back within just a few minutes***
Submit your review